Associate Lecturer, Japanese Language (Hourly Rate Contract, RMIT Vietnam)
Job No: 558729
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
The role & key responsibilities
The Associate Lecturer will be required to teach Japanese language courses and assist in academic, administrative, coordination of tasks related to these courses.
Key selection criteria
- A Master degree in the relevant discipline
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- At least five years of proven experience in the preparation and teaching of Japanese programs at undergraduate level, including online delivery.
- Ability to engage effectively and confidently with students, colleagues, project team leaders, industry partners.
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description below.
JD_SLE Hourly-rate Associate Lecturer_Oct 2017.pdf
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 7.0 (or equivalent).
- Non-Vietnamese candidates must also meet the requirements of the Vietnamese Work Permit process.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on Sunday November 12, 2017.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to jobs listing Apply now