RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
School of Business and Management
RMIT Vietnam’s School of Business and Management has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace. Our business programs offer fresh perspectives on business problems and we inspire our students to think, challenge and create.
We deliver work ready graduates. In today’s competitive environment, professionals need the skills to adapt to an ever changing business world. With RMIT Vietnam's close partnerships with industry, our students are engaged with some of industry’s top business people, receiving knowledge and skills aligned directly with their specific career paths. At RMIT Vietnam, we give our students the skills to address real-world business issues.
The role & key responsibilities
- Teaching at undergraduate, honours and postgraduate level.
- Professional activities, scholarship and/or conduct high quality research activities appropriate to the profession or discipline.
- Adhere to the requirements of the Academic Expectations and Development Framework of RMIT Vietnam.
Key selection criteria
- A relevant PhD or equivalent Doctoral qualification
- A recognised research profile with current publications
- Experience in preparing and delivering programs at undergraduate and post-graduate levels, including online delivery.
- Experience in producing high quality curriculum or program materials
- Strong team player
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description and information pack below.
Academic FAQ's RMIT Vietnam 2018.pdf
MGMT_Lecturer Digital Business_Business Information Systems_Nov 2018.pdf
NEW Information Pack - Foreign Candidates - Academic 2018.pdf
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 7.0 (with no competency less than 6.5)
- Non-Vietnamese candidates must also meet the requirements of the Vietnamese Work Permit process.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on Dec 23, 2018.