Senior Lecturer, Management (RMIT Vietnam)
Job No: 578281
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
- Undertake independent teaching at undergraduate, honours and postgraduate level, including designing, conducting and moderating assessment; implementing improvements informed by course evaluation activities and student feedback
- Undertake independent professional activities, scholarship and/or conduct high quality research activities appropriate to the profession or discipline.
- Publishing research results in high quality journals as lead or co-author; preparing and submitting external research funding applications; and supervising HDR candidates
- Manage course amendment processes and course-related policies.
Key selection criteria
- PhD or equivalent relevant Doctoral qualification
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver programs at undergraduate and post-graduate levels, including online delivery, and the ability to produce high quality curriculum or program materials.
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience in University
- Ability to undertake course coordination and development roles.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively with and to negotiate sensitively with students especially on issues related to effective learning.
- Emerging track record and recognition for quality research outputs which will contribute to existing Discipline and School research areas evidenced by up-to-date publications, development of new research initiatives, competitive research funding, and industry links.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise higher degree by research candidates.
- Ability to build effective networks with colleagues and generate alternative funding projects.
- Recent and sustained performance regarding student outcomes, student experience and feedback; combined with experience and skill in a range of teaching settings.
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description and information pack documents below.
Academic FAQ's RMIT Vietnam 2018.pdf
MGMT_SL Management_2019 June.pdf
NEW Information Pack - Foreign Candidates - Academic 2018.pdf
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 7.0 (or equivalent).
- Non-Vietnamese candidates must also meet the requirements of the Vietnamese Work Permit process.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on 8 October 2019.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to jobs listing Apply now