Senior Coordinator, Business Services
Work type: Full time - Continuing/Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Convenient CBD location
- $80,968 +17% Super
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Our mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement, and to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work.
Property Services is located in the Resources Portfolio which is the services nucleus of RMIT and the focus for the development of the finance, people development infrastructure and systems that provide administrative capacity to the University
The Senior Coordinator, Business Services will support the running and organisation of the overall Property Services Group. This includes responsibility for ensuring that Property Services finance and HR requirements are delivered, budgeting and general efficient and effective internal operations
- Responsible for the development, enhancement review and compliance of Property Services Group Procedures and guidelines relating to business services to improve efficiency of process and flexibility of operations
- Co-ordination of Property Services Group and Individual workplanning
- Ensure that all Property Services Group offices are compliant with all OHS regulations and any office issues are addressed as they arise, including coordination with HR OHS of Health & Safety Officers regular meetings, reporting and actions
- Maintain oversight of Property Services Group resourcing including visibility and reporting of vacancies
- Drive continuous process improvement and client satisfaction by increasing value through operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Proactively manage the Property Services Group reporting requirements to ensure efficient, timely and accurate reporting
- Coordinate the delivery of Property Services Group training requirements including inductions, planned and ad hoc training requests
- Provide support to the Associate Director, Reporting & Compliance to ensure efficient, effective and appropriate business services are provided to the Property Services Group
- Manage and coordinate the KPI reporting for the Reporting & Compliance Group to ensure complete and timely reporting in accordance with strategic plans
- Manage and coordinate Property Services Group surveys as required including reporting of findings and recommendations
- Manage and coordinate FF&E for the Property Services Group including (but not limited to) device leases, electronic devices and chairs/furniture.
- Manage and coordinate the Property Services Group reward and recognition program
Skills & Experience required
You must be able to demonstrate experience and ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve outcomes across multiple geographic sites to develop a culture of professional customer service.
You will have extensive experience in office management, administration and issue resolution in a large, complex organization and the proven ability to work with senior level managers to delineate and prioritise short and long term Business Services requirements.
You will have highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to gain the cooperation of others across a range of levels. Excellent organisational, problem solving and strategic planning skills are essrntial.
Fundamental project management skills including directed research, developing proposals, setting objectives and targets, allocating resources, meeting deadlines, complying with regulations and reviewing results is also required.
To view a Position Description please see below.
Please scroll down to "Apply". Applications close on Tuesday 4th April 2017
RMIT is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and is an equal opportunity employer. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Standard Time