Lecturer Economics SGS
Job No: 596280
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
The role & key responsibilities
The Lecturer, Economics is expected to contribute to the teaching and research efforts of the University, in disciplines related to their field of expertise including:
- Teaching at undergraduate, honours and postgraduate level.
- Professional activities, scholarship and/or conduct high quality research activities appropriate to the profession or discipline.
- Work collaboratively and collegially with fellow academics within the teaching team
- Update colleagues and students on developments in their subject area or specialisation
Key selection criteria
- PhD in Economics or equivalent relevant Doctoral qualification.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience, teaching in a University environment.
- Have a strong teaching and research profile in various fields of Economics and/or related fields.
- Be familiar with related fields of the blockchain economy, and economics of blockchain will be an advantage.
- Strong team player with an inclusive and collaborative approach.
To find out more
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description and Candidate Information documents below.
EcoFin_ Lecturer, Economics Aug 2020.pdf
Academic FAQ's RMIT Vietnam.pdf
NEW Information Pack - Foreign Candidates - Academic updated.pdf
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 7.0 (or equivalent), no each band score less than 6.5.
- Non-Vietnamese candidates must also meet the requirements of the Vietnamese Work Permit process.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. Applications close on June 28 2021
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to jobs listing Apply now